Thanks again to The Hideout for having us out. We had a great time as usual, and there's no other venue we would rather play in Toronto. If you haven't checked out The Hideout, we would strongly suggest stopping by, http://www.thehideouttoronto.com/
A few notable things about The Hideout:
1. The Hideout has a great laid back vibe that is conducive to a fun night of partying or going out to meet new people.
2. There are always great live bands playing 7 days a week. Even on a Wednesday, you'll hear a good band.
3. The drink selection is great and pricing is really reasonable.
4. The Hideout boasts NO ego, and/or pretentiousness that surrounds many of the bars in downtown Toronto on weekend nights.
5. There's also no cover on week days, and the cover on weekends doesn't even occur until later in the evening.
6. The sound technicians are top notch and really ensure the bands are thoroughly satisfied with their sound.
7. The lighting at The Hideout is awesome and sets up a cool vibe for the whole night.
8. The staff is very friendly and down to earth.
9. The patio is awesome in the summer.
10. The owners are very friendly and really take care of the bands they have play.
We're live in Toronto this Thursday, November 28th at #TheHideout. Show starts at 10pm with Midnight at Maddy's then we're up for the rest of the night. Everyone's making it out, even Shane's rabbit! See you there.
Join the Facebook Event Page Here:
We'll be covering this awesome song by Muse at our next show. Be sure to check it out!
Have a look through our blog and 'Like Us' on our Facebook page if you enjoy the site.